by: Mountainside Admin
The Only Way to Eternal Life is Jesus Christ
Admit you have sinned.
Understand the payment of sin.
- The wages of sin is death. Rom 6:23
- The devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire, and shall be tormented day and night forever and ever...this is the second death. And whoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. Rev 20:10-15
- The rich man died and was buried. In Hades he lifted up his eyes being in torments. He cried, “Have mercy on me and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. Send Lazarus to tell my five brothers, lest they also come to this place of torment, for if one went to them from the dead they will repent.” Luke 16:22-30
What sins, if not repented of, condemn us to the lake of fire?
- Fear and unbelief
- Sexual immorality
- Sorcery (spells, potions, drugs)
All who do these have their part in the lake of fire, which is the second death. Rev 21:8
Don’t you know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t be deceived,
- Fornicators (addiction to excessive sensual pleasures, prostitution, unlawful sex acts such as incest, sex with animals or sex with children);
- Idolaters (idol worshippers or greed);
- Adulterers (sex with anyone other than your spouse);
- Effeminate (men acting like women);
- Homosexuals (sex with the same sex);
- Thieves (taking what is not yours);
- Covetous (greedy);
- Drunkards (alcohol intoxication);
- Slanderers (degrading someone to others);
- Extortioners (obtaining by force)
Shall not inherit the Kingdom of God. I Cor 6:9-10
He that believes not on Him [Jesus] is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John 3:18
Believe, through Jesus, that you can change your old life and become a new person.
Such were some of you [sinners], but you are washed (made clean), sanctified (set apart for God) and justified (made innocent) in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God. I Cor 6:11
You have had enough in the past of the evil things the godless enjoy: sex; sin; lust; getting drunk; wild parties; drinking bouts; the worship of idols and other terrible sins. Your former friends will be very surprised when you don’t eagerly join them anymore in the wicked things they do, and they will laugh at you in contempt and scorn. Remember that they must face the Judge of all, living and dead; they will be punished for the way they have lived. I Peter 4:3-5
When someone accepts Christ, he becomes a brand new person inside. He is not the same anymore. A new life has begun! 2 Cor 5:17
1 Comments on this post:
This is my story. :-)